🐞+ 🧼 Monthly Review 🚀 CI/CD Engine 🎨 Design area
Brainboard Feature Changelog - April-May 2023
🐞 FIXED by Batman 🦸🏻♂️
- Git Source Update: When using a module from a Git source, Brainboard automatically fetches the latest update. However, there are instances where this automatic update fails to occur. In such cases, manual synchronization is required to ensure the latest module version is obtained.
- Module Update Inconsistency: When making changes to a custom source module, Brainboard fails to update all architectures that use this module consistently. This leads to outdated module versions being used in some architectures.
- Improved Manual Synchronization: We have implemented enhancements to the manual synchronization feature for modules sourced from Git. Brainboard now reliably fetches the latest module update when initiated manually. This ensures that users have access to the most up-to-date version of the module.
- Inheritance System Issue: For a specific period of one day, there was a problem with the inheritance system. The issue caused inconsistencies and unexpected behavior when inheriting modules. However, the problem was identified and fixed on the same day.
- Code Fix for Network Ranges and IPs: We have resolved an issue related to code changes that involve network ranges and IP addresses. The fix ensures accurate handling and processing of these elements.
- Improved Variable Creation from ID Card Field: The process of automatically creating variables from the ID card field has been enhanced. The improvements aim to provide better accuracy and reliability when generating variables from this specific field.
- Import modules: When importing modules that already exist, we display the appropriate error message to better explain the root cause of the issue.
- Git Integrations: Error messages that prevented the saving of Git configurations have been resolved.
- Deploy: We noticed an issue with the Deploy tab causing infinite loading, which affected a few architectures. We resolved the problem immediately and apologize for any errors this may have caused and any impact on your deployment cycle.
- Terraform Plan: The Plan button was malfunctioning and displaying a warning about the concurrency limit, which was not intended. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused. The issue has been addressed and the warning will no longer appear.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Please note that the above issues have been resolved in the latest version of Brainboard and should no longer occur.
⏮️ Rewind from Mike Tyson of the Cloud
- 🦸♀️ The 3 most advanced Terraform commands made simple in Brainboard
- ⛅️ Moving to IaC: Challenges and Best practices
- 🧠 Become a Visual GUI: The New Era of Cloud Infrastructures
- 🌊 Writing Terraform custom code for unsupported resources in Brainboard
- 🚀 Become A DevOps Engineer in 2023: A Comprehensive Guide
- 🧱 Top 10 reasons your architecture library isn’t helpful and how to fix them
- 💲 FinOps: Techniques on how to save $7M of cloud cost
- 📌 Azure Eventhub hands-on with CI/CD workflow with Terraform, Tfsec, Infracost,Drift detection
- 🚀 Automating Multiple Environments with Terraform on Brainboard
- 💰 10x Faster Cloud Infrastructure Delivery: A FinTech Scaleup’s Success Story with Brainboard
- 🗺️ Azure Spring App Infrastructure-CI/CD workflow with Terraform, Tfsec, Infracost and Drift detection
- 🗺️ Azure Landing Zone Baseline & 4 Terraform open-source tools to make it secure and cost-efficient
- 🗺️ How to use Azure DNS Private Resolver + Terraform for securing your Azure Infrastructures**
- 🗺️ AWS EKS Kubernetes Cluster - Terraform+Tfsec+Infracost=Automate Cloud Cost & Security Management