🪄 Improved 🐞+ 🧼 Monthly Review ☁️ Cloud Provider 🎨 Design area
Brainboard Feature Changelog - February 2023
We've made some performance enhancements to the:
- We are happy to announce that Brainboard is available for both: AWS Marketplace, Azure Marketplace
- Inheritance now supports multiple resources - While designing your cloud architecture, you can now move 2+ resources at the same time into a container.
- The Brainboard migration tool supports multi-lines strings.
- Export architecture as JSON - We added the export feature to allow all our users to either backup their architecture, to migrate them from one account to another one, to share them with the support when needed. You are now able to export and import any Brainboard architecture easily.
- Hide the default value for sensitive variables.
- Add the support of Terraform Cloud remote backend.
- All Terraform versions are now available in Brainboard CI/CD Engine.
The product team have reached out to get your honest feedback. If you want to be part of it, reach out to Jeremy, our beloved CTO.
We've resolved reported issues that were causing occasional crashes when, for example:
- You can now download / search the CI/CD output.
- We now list all your GitLab projects in Git configuration, before limited to 20.
- We fixed an error during pull request / merge request when the target branch already exists.
- Visual indicator when cloud resources are in Icon Only mode (Terraform code not generated)
- When using synced architectures, variables creation and updates are now synced to both / more architectures.
- We removed the issues linked to the scrolling and wrong colors on selection, in README.
- We removed quotes around ignore_changes (Terraform lifecycle options)
- Our new system will always choose the best Terraform file to show based on your architecture diagram.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Please note that the above issues have been resolved in the latest version of Brainboard and should no longer occur. If you continue to experience any issues, please reach out to our support team on our Public Slack Channel.
- 📌 Brainboard CI/CD designed specifically for the infrastructure
- 🔐Azure Sentinel+Terraform: 3 Key Benefits of Azure Sentinel for Protecting Your Azure Infrastructure
- 📌 AWS Landing Zone with Terraform - Save time with automated checks of your Terraform scripts
- 😍 Standardized Self Service infrastructure provisioning with Terraform - Easy Azure automation
- 👨💻 Boost your career as a cloud architect & DevOps with these top 9 Terraform Courses & Workshops
- 🗺️ Azure Multi Subscription Landing Zone - 6 Tips and Solutions for Cloud Architects and DevOps
- 🗺️ 🚀 3 reasons why AWS Elastic Beanstalk can help in overcoming deployment challenges
- ♻️ 5 Best Practices for Maintaining Consistency Across Cloud Environments